Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trying


Trying to stay warm, trying to keep healthy, trying to keep up with the laundry, trying to get the kids to eat healthy, trying to exercise, trying to get Cooper to stop hitting, trying to stay calm when Caroline has an attitude,trying to keep the house clean, trying to talk Cooper into taking a bath... trying..trying...trying.... now this word is starting to look funny..ya know when you say a word over and over, it sounds funny. One last thing...trying to get this pit out of my stomach....last night Cooper tumbled down the stairs....he is ok....but I can't stop thinking about it....I try as a mom to keep my kiddos as safe as possible and we finally have normal stairs after replacing the ones that were only 6 inches deep...an accident waiting to happen we thought....I am happy to report that there isn't a scratch on him after he went head over heals like a rag doll...I couldn't get to him fast enough and I couldn't stop looking at him sleeping peacefully in his crib last night.....I am just trying to be the best mommy that I can be.....and its alot harder than I thought.

No comments: