Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Love

we are loving this song...posted over at Nie Nie
cooper likes the dirt bike part, Caroline likes the ballerina
i love the message
don't forget to click off the blog music at the bottom!!


and our new favorite cookie....Irish Lace

1/2 cup unsalted butter
4 Tbsp flour
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup old fashioned oats

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2.  Cream butter and sugar, add vanilla, flour and oats.
3.  Drop batter by small spoonfulls onto baking sheet, 6 per pan.
4.  Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cookies are flat and brown around the edges.
5.  Cool on pan for a couple of minutes....cookies are so yummy when they are warm!!

i would post a picture but i seem to be having technical difficulties!!! ughhh!!!!
and shall i mention that it's SNOWING!!!

3 comments:

Nicolle said...

I love that song/video too. I watched it the other day. I love her music! I can't think of the name of it now, but have you heard her other song....Nie Nie has it on the video montage where her family is doing the photoshoot and they are jumping on the bed....it makes me cry!!!

I can't believe it's snowing at your house. wow. It's going to be in the 80s here today. I'm sure I will be jealous of your weather when it's 110 here in August though! :))

Ricki Treleaven said...

I have never tried Irish lace cookies, but I will now! Thanks so much for posting the recipe!

Nicolle said...

Hi again. Thought of you last night when I made the spicy green beans. :) You may already do this, but instead of buying fresh ones this time I bought frozen fresh. I get 5 lbs for the same price as 2 lbs fresh, from Costco. They are just as good, a tiny bit softer, but still delicious. Just wanted to share that!

Hope spring comes soon for you. :)