we are loving this song...posted over at Nie Nie
cooper likes the dirt bike part, Caroline likes the ballerina
i love the message
don't forget to click off the blog music at the bottom!!
and our new favorite cookie....Irish Lace
1/2 cup unsalted butter
4 Tbsp flour
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup old fashioned oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar, add vanilla, flour and oats.
3. Drop batter by small spoonfulls onto baking sheet, 6 per pan.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cookies are flat and brown around the edges.
5. Cool on pan for a couple of minutes....cookies are so yummy when they are warm!!
i would post a picture but i seem to be having technical difficulties!!! ughhh!!!!
and shall i mention that it's SNOWING!!!