Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rolo Cookies

You can't eat just one of these! This is one of my favorite cookie/candy recipe...so easy, the kids love to help make them, takes about 10 minutes and the results are great! I love the sweet and salty combination....plus caramel!
All you need are pretzels, Rolo candy, and topping of your choice....today I used m&ms......in the fall I'll use candy corn....at Christmas time I'll use pecans.

1. preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. spread out pretzels on baking sheet.

3. unwrap and place one Rolo candy on top of each pretzel.

4. bake for 5 minutes or until candy is soft.

5. press down Rolo with topping of your choice: pecans, m&ms, candy corn

6. let completely cool, when I'm in a rush I'll place the pan in the fridge to let the chocolate set.



And I couldn't have a post with out a picture of the kids....here they are "painting" (with water) the house (very dusty house). They thought this was the best idea ever.....they were at it for over an hour!



No comments: