Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tea

a new tradition

Caroline and i brought Gramma to a Mother’s Day Tea at Ventford Hall….a Berkshire “summer cottage” that is being restored. 

 

teahouseIMG_1023

caroline had a busy day…soccer, gymnastics, and tennis.

having some “girl time” was so nice!

tea

Caroline spots her dance teacher from the Nutcracker taking pictures before the show.

tea1

2 local dance company’s performed 10 mini dances.

tea2 tea3

after the show we were treated to a wonderful Tea! I am wishing I took more pictures….but i was trying to take it all in!!!

tea4  teatable

can’t wait for next year!

6 comments:

Kim said...

That is wonderful! I would love to have seen the dancers. And photographed them. :) The ones with the flowers in their hair look so pretty in the light.

Perfect tradition! Maybe one day Caroline will be dancing at the tea. ;)

sloan said...

what a wonderful thing to do for some girl time, I love it!! sounds like the start of an annual thing?! Dancers sure make for a good subject with pictures - your photos are beautiful!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

What a special way to spend and enjoy Mother's Day. This is such a pretty post. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos and memories of your day with us!

Shannon said...

What a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day!

Jenny said...

Sounds like a lovely day. I was just telling my hubby that I want a real tea pot so I can have a proper tea time. Watching those dancers looks like it would be heavenly.

Jennifer said...

So nice to see pics of your mom; say 'hi' for me!