Thursday, October 22, 2009

playground revisited

last weekend we visited a playground that we hadn’t been to in 3 years…..cooper was just born and caroline was 2! Looking back at the pictures makes me smile…..those cheeks! And her wispy hair i always pulled back in two pony knots.

playground 127_2779

 

fast forward 3 years…..and here are pictures from last weekend.  Cooper couldn’t get the hang of hanging….good thing we only put him on the lower bar. And what a difference in weather even though its the same month, thats October in New England! One day its hot and the next day we need jackets and hats! Doesn’t stop us from having fun!!!

 playground1 playground3 playground6playground4

having fun with the family…it really doesn’t get any better then this…..my heart is full.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh my gosh, look at how adorable she was! I love seeing the before and now pictures. How sweet! <3 I love getting shots like that! It looks like they really enjoyed that playground!