Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lets Eat!!

 

every year we make a point to go to Garibaldi’s to order the crispy flounder….the first year, when Caroline was 3 she tried mine and continued to eat about half of it….the next year we got her her own….now she looks forward to it as much as i do!

garibladi1

cooper was impressed with the 2 forks…lets just say this is one of the fancier restaurants that we take the kids to….and we always make sure to go right at opening and get the table by the window….less people to bother and tucked away in the corner….we are creatures of habit and we are sticking to it!

garibladi2

she is growing up right in front of my eyes…my beautiful Caroline.

garibladi3

she is going to hate me for taking pictures like this…..

garibladi4

a trip to the candy shop is a must….

garibladi5

i had to pass on these for fear they would do damage to my braces….there is always next year! I did enjoy a praline….yum!

garibladi6

the next night we promised to take the kiddos to Chuck-e-Cheese

cooper gives me this look all the time…and i finally captured it….i always give in when he gives me this look!

cc cc1

of course the rides and games were a hit…what could be more fun at age 3 and 5!

cc2 cc3

skee ball…one of my favorites! of course i had to demonstrate this one for Caroline…..

cc5

some of the machines gave you pictures…so cute!

cc6 cc7 (2) cc7

$50 and 2 hours later…..a couple prizes

cc8 

and of course a visit to the Crab Shack on Folly beach for dinner with my college friend and her kiddos….we love to be able to eat outside.  Cooper perfected his nut cracking skills from his buddy Sully.

cc9  

and Caroline got a few kisses out of Campbell.

IMG_4903

No comments: