Friday, April 30, 2010

the last of the vacation pictures….i promise.

we returned home to a week of rain and even snow….tough getting back to our normal schedules after such an amazing vacation.

our tans have faded but feeling so blessed to have such a wonderful week together.

our bathing beauty

IMG_4968IMG_4979

ice cream on the pier….a must in the hot afternoon.

IMG_4982   IMG_4540   

cooper and his new boardIMG_4774IMG_4780   

didn’t someone give this kid the “no attitude on the beach” memo

does anyone else see the horns?

i think this was after i said, “we have to go home tomorrow coop.”

IMG_4741

good thing the attitude didn’t last too long…back on his board!

IMG_4787

and when Caroline wasn’t jumping waves she was catching her own waves!

folly

IMG_4786

IMG_4960

2 comments:

Pam said...

your vacation looked fabulous! Glad you had fun and good weather!

Jen said...

Hi! I thought I recognized that Carolina Coast. Am I right?
We are heading to the beach in about a month and your posts get me so excited. Your children are beautiful!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Nice to meet you.
I'm following so I can come back often.
:) Jen