Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the count down begins!!!

we are in full swing…Christmas!!!

counting down the days with chocolate advent calenders, paper chains, Santa beards, candle advent wreathes…and this year we added a Christmas List!

christmas list

*Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments, thoughts and prayers for Bella! After a very long day of waiting I was able to bring Bella home…oh the look on Caroline’s face when she got off the bus!!! The vet is not sure what is going on…we have antibiotics for infection and pain medicine to keep her comfortable…and now we wait some more to see if she recovers from all the trauma.  

7 comments:

sloan said...

that list is such a smart idea, jess ... we did one like that for summer, so why not for christmas too?! you're a genius! FUN plans on that list of yours - enjoy ;-)

sloan said...

and thank goodness for your happy news about bella ... hoping for continued good news about your sweet fur baby :)

Lorri said...

Love the list!

Jen said...

Yay! So fun...your list is like the one i do for summer break...great idea and lots of fun things to look forward too! Love the drawings!

{cindy} said...

I agree with Sloan...if it's good for summer why not Christmas!!:)
So happy your furry baby is ok
have a happy night

Jenny said...

So glad the pup is ok. Whew. Love that list, now why didn't I think of that?

Kerry said...

Hi Jess! What a great idea, I think I'll do this with the kids for sure :)
I'm a bit behind in reading my fave blogs so I'm going to go read about Bella, but I'm glad things have turned out ok!!