Monday, May 12, 2008

Wonderful Weekend





This Mother's Day weekend I was completely spoiled....on Saturday we spent the day at my favorite spot, The Berkshire Botanical Garden! It was a glorious day, the sun was shining and the kids were getting along! We found our favorite place to take pictures and then we let the kids run, chase their daddy with squeals of delight, and of course, Caroline's new favorite game, hide and seek. Rob surprised me with a date night all planned out...babysitter called, dinner out, and tickets to a show....I am so in love with this man. It was a perfect day.

Sunday I was treated like a queen, breakfast in bed.........the kids joined me and thought it was the best thing ever.....church....and then a visit to Nani and Grampa's house to spend a day outside playing with the cousins. The kids were completely worn out and bedtime was a breeze. I ended my day with a bowl of ice cream in bed.....life is good.....no, life is great.

No comments: