Thursday, May 1, 2008

wow...talk about blogging anxiety.....I was never one to keep a diary when I was little, but the thought of having a new diary with a lock and writing down secrets was appealing....but i never followed through.....i haven't changed much.....still not very good at finishing projects (lots of great ideas though!) I am a bit of a list junkie, so my reasons for starting this blog are as follows:
1. To capture the daily ups and downs of raising two amazing children. (my photo albums are collecting dust on the shelves.) I thought this would be a great way to share our memories with friends and family near and far.
2. As Spring is upon us we are embarking on a construction project, an addition to our home which will include a new kitchen and garage. I thought this would be a great way to document progress. (nothing happening yet....)
3. Maybe, just maybe....this blog will help me to focus on starting and finishing projects that i start. I have been so inspired by so many other bloggers.....its time for me to focus.

So...that's all for now....cooper is just waking up from his nap, so my time is up.

No comments: