Monday, June 16, 2008

Yummy!

Ok...I love a great recipe...the kind that everyone raves about, comes out right every time, and easy easy....so easy, the kids love to help me with this one. The first time we made it the kids had soooo much fun.....Caroline wanted to re-name it to "Brother-Sister Bread"....and it already had a funny name....Monkey Bread. I got it off of a great Blog...Sunday Baker....just click on the links for the recipe and blog site. I would have taken a picture of the bread that I made this morning...but I brought it to playgroup and it was gobbled up by all!!!!! (and word of warning to all gourmet cooks....this recipe is for kids and grown-up kids.)

Construction Update: Nothing happening .......but a small flood in the basement from last night's storms.....Rob was cool as a cucumber....me, not so much.

No comments: