Tuesday, January 26, 2010

books books books

we are a family that LOVES books! even before the kiddos came along hubby and i loved to spend all Saturday hitting yard sales looking for leather bound ones.

DSCN1146 DSCN1151

can you tell cabin fever has set in…i saw this on another blog and had to give it a try with Coop’s books…it stayed like this for a whole 2 days.

DSCN1142

this bookcase is random….a few oldies, cook books, children’s books….

DSCN1149

my secretary desk is filled with my oldest Golden books…i’m not quite ready for the kids to get their hands on these.

DSCN1154

and Caroline’s collection….although since this picture she has changed out some of the picture books for early readers…very exciting!

DSCN1144

is it too early to get out the gardening books? wishful thinking around here….as i look out the window to see snow flurries.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Love the books arranged by color! That's so neat! I also love the gleam of the golden spines on the Little Golden Books. I also love books and especially children's books. I used to ask for kids books before we even had kids for Christmas! When book orders come home from school, it's like pure joy to me! lol

I loved looking at your shelves! Great post!