summer means.....blueberries are on sale......and blueberry buckle! I think as a toddler Caroline had one soar blueberry so she won't eat them...unless i make buckle.
2 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 sticks of butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 cups of blueberries
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 cup butter
1. combine flour, baking powder and salt. set aside.
2. in mixer bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy. add egg and beat.
3. add flour mix and milk alternately to mixer bowl, continue mixing until smooth.
4. spoon batter into greased 9X9 pan, top with blueberries.
5. combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over blueberries
6. bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
yes, this recipe is not the healthiest but it is so darn good i didn't want to mess with it.