Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer living

one of my favorite spots for a picnic…our last visit was way back in 2009….i can’t believe its been so long since our last visit!

the summer cottage of the Choate family…Naumkeag

an amazing shingle style home…with 44 rooms!

now thats summer living!!

picnichouse

the moon gate leaving the Chinese garden

picnicmoongate

the rose garden

picnicrosegarden

a special seat at the end of the walking garden path

picnicseat

and the kids’ favorite…the cascading water fountain

picnicwater picnic picnicboys

4 comments:

Lorri said...

Oh my!!! Now THAT is beautiful! What a perfect place for a picnic.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Lovely backdrop for photos and a picnic. Thanks for sharing :D

Jen said...

Is it free to get in? I've got to take my mom and my kids! Need to make plans for the Coop and Conn show!

Jen said...

I am in awe of your pictures. Have you always been interested in photograpy? What kind of camera do you use?