Thursday, April 9, 2009

Charleston vacation

Even though we only had a few beach days, most days were perfect for exploring Charleston...there is plenty to do: the kids loved exploring The Battery..........I was just happy to see green grass!
We headed to the aquarium on the rainyest day.....Caroline and Rob are taking in the view....even pretty in the rain.
A beach day! 2 kids playing within inches of each, working on the same castle, and not killing each other......priceless.

This year Caroline ordered her own crispy flounder at Garibaldi's.....I wasn't willing to share mine.
Enough procrastinating for me...still settling in from the trip, cleaning house, catching up on laundry, getting ready for a visit from Gramma and Shener, hosting Easter dinner on Saturday, get a start on garden planting, Easter decorations and baskets....gonna need more coffee!









1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE that you wouldn't share! (I hide the chips and salsa)