Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I love posting happy pictures on my blog......it helps me to stay positive because i really do have so much to be thankful for...i am truly blessed with a wonderful husband, and 2 healthy kids. But like i said before this vacation was not our finest hour.....so here is my darling boy.He was like this for most of the trip. It was a long week.
The 15 hour trip down was uneventful....Caroline didn't get sick this year! We stopped around midnight and crashed at a hotel.....Cooper literally crashed...when I asked where he wanted me to set up his pack-n-play ( he needs to be contained when he sleeps) he said "here momma" and he layed down on the floor and fell asleep! We woke up and kept driving...made it to Hilton Head Island by the afternoon...we spent the first night in a beautiful house that Rob's dad was renting with his golfing buddies.

a little golf anyone? the kids loved the game room!






No comments: