Tuesday, June 22, 2010

recital time

 

Father’s day around here was quickly taken over by Caroline’s recital.

IMG_5645 

Cooper patiently waits around as we get Caroline all ready….he told me he would like to do a recital so he can get flowers….I told him he has to go to dance class every week and wear a costume…he doesn’t mind as long as its not pink.

IMG_5655

she was so excited and amazingly CALM….me, not so much!

IMG_5656      

oh the pressure of getting the perfect ballerina bun!!

IMG_5646

this year she danced 2 routines, tap and ballet.

recital2010so poised

so confident

so focused!      

recitala2010recitalb2010

i am one proud mamma!

recitalc2010 IMG_5598

all smiles after the show!!

IMG_5660

and time to watch the older girls.

IMG_5694

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ohhh! She looks great out there. I sooo understand the stress of the perfect ballerina bun.

You got some great pix! Did they allow you to use a flash?

{cindy} said...

I can relate to the ballet bun too!
this year the girls took jazz, so we only had to do low ponies, but still!!:)
I love the b&w picture
Enjoy the night