Thursday, June 17, 2010

when it rains…it pours

don’t you just dread the phone call that starts out… “everything is ok, BUT……”

well…i got 2 of those in the last 24 hours.

and after getting both kids off to school, I headed to the hospital for the day…..on zero sleep and a knot in my stomach.

IMG_5417

 

I am trying to stay positive.

I am trying to not let my thoughts go in dark places.

I am trying to be patient with my 5 year old who has a hard time with the end of school….the tantrums are at a max.

EVERYTHING will be OK.

3 comments:

{cindy} said...

So sorry!!
Hope everything is ok.
Thinking of you
Cindy

Nancy said...

Scary.. I hope everything is ok. I read your profile about your house being a part of the Underground RR. That is amazing. I would love to hear more. Hang in there.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

everything will be ok and i'll be saying a prayer for you. take care!! this too shall pass.